It last 2 hours to begin the famous festival – Coachella. Most of the celebrities we know are attending to this show for the two weekends, forgetting they are celebrities and party like everyone.
Coachella is festival divided in two weekends 11-13 April and 18-20 April, Coachella happened in California, in the city of Indio, Californian desert. Attracting a host of Hollywood’s biggest names, along with some of the world’s best-known brands who paid millions to celebrities wear the label’s clothes during the festival.
Everyone from Beady Eye to Calvin Harris, John Newman, Bombay Bicycle Club and even Bryan Ferry will take to the stage this year over two weekends in April, but there’s only one act that’s got everyone talking – the OutKast reunion.
In fact it’s the bringing together of the ‘impossible’ reunions in Coachella its name over the years – with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg performs with a hologram of Tupac in 2012. Disclosure to Empire of the Sun, Fatboy Slim, Tom Odell, Kate Nash, Lana Del Ray, Lorde and Muse, Pet Shop Boys will also be taking to the stage as will Pharrell Williams, Queens of the Stone Age and Rudimental, Pixies and Julian Casablancas.
And why Coachella is the most wanted celebrity festival they want to attend? Because they feel like nobody knows them, and can enjoy the best bands and musicians in the world! This is kind the same reason everyone wants to go here. I assure you that’s been probably the best summer festival ever after Woodstock festival. With an indie style, I will show you how celebrities will dress in this time.
– the Coachella Boutique: a curated collection of limited art, clothing, and collectibles
– Some of So Cal’s best restaurants, beverages, spirits and craft food vendors
– a four course meal served family style and cooked by celebrated Chefs in the beautiful Coachella Rose Garden
– a Lobby where you can browse an amazing selection of used LP’s, 45′s and more, curated by Coachella staff
– Vegan, Raw Vegan, Gluten Free and Kosher food vendors
– top chefs and restaurants from across Los Angeles and the Coachella Valley serving hand-crafted dishes along side the region’s top artisanal vendors
For the people who only go in the second week, I sure you need to download this app to know where is everything this year – http://www.coachella.com/mobile/.
You don’t go, but you want so bad hear all the festival ?
HERE you can listen the live streaming on the festival.
Want to know more ?
Check the Coachella site HERE