With the announcement of the Kim Kardashian and Keany West wedding last year, the celebrity wedding season opens to discuss which dress they will choose. Last news, told us that Kim Kardashian has prepared her wedding shower (but that was a baby thing? – Baby shower?) Whatever, if you have the last name Kardashian you can do whatever you wanted to.
Even Ashon Kutcher has married Mila Kunis in a private celebration. But they really look cute together, and Mila with the pregnancy looks super-cute.
More celebrity weddings –
(1) “Once Upon a Time” co-stars Ginnifer Goodwin, and Josh Dallas, wedding has in Los Angeles on April 12.
(2) Designer Tom Ford, and his longtime partner, Richard Buckley, revealed in early April that they had tied the knot – “We are now married, which is nice”.
(3) Mary-Kate Olsen is engaged to French banker Olivier Sarkozy, the half brother of former French President.
(4) Lauren Conrad, the reality star turned fashion designer/lifestyle blogger got engaged with William Tell, the guitarist turned law student in October.
(5) Sofia Vergara & Nick Loeb, engaged since July 2012, the couple put the recent breakup rumors to rest after being spotted together on vacation in Mexico — the same spot where Loeb proposed.
But the 2014 list of celebrity weddings doesn’t finish here. Rumors say that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt finally will get married years ago from the engagement. And to finish this wish list of celebrities, George Clooney announces his engagement with Amal Alamuddin, a British attorney. A stunning woman!
So, let’s give them tips from others celebrity wedding dresses to they choose their own wedding!
Let me know which one is your favorite *